What to Bring
Unfortunately with the current port situation there can be an issue hiring surfboards, kayaks, etc. That being said, if you want to snorkel, surf, etc. please bring your own equipment!
We will provide the following for the trip to each Ambassador:
- Recycled paper journal
- Bamboo re-usable pen
- Metal re-usable straw
- Flights, accommodation, stipend and insurance as discussed.
We recommend the following items as essential for the trip (some you may like to bring with you, others you MAY be able to purchase in India):
- Re-usable water bottle (you can purchase these on our website if you like)
- Re-usable containers (for takeaways)
- Re-usable cutlery (you can purchase these on our website if you like)
- Towel (or two)
- A GOOD ADAPTER or two for Indian wall sockets (Indian tech isn't great)
- Camera / video camera
- Memory cards
- Two (hidden) copies of your insurance, passport, credit card, bank card, health care card, drivers license
- A good torch or head torch and plenty of batteries
- Diving and/or surfing gear (fins, mask, rashy, surfboard, etc.)
- Ladies AND Gents - appropriate, culturally sensitive clothing (including formal clothing (shirts and ties) for ceremonies, meetings and big events!)
- Mosquito spray
AND don't forget your toothbrush!!