WHEN: Thursday 26 May @ 6pm
WHERE: Treehouse on Belongil (Childe St, Byron Bay)
ENTRY: $10 (including free raffle ticket)
Click here to purchase tickets
Click here to visit the facebook event page

Positive Change for Marine Life are thrilled to announce the long awaited launch of their Global Partnerships program and their first Global Partner - A Liquid Future! We are celebrating with a fundraiser at the Treehouse on Thursday May the 26th to raise money for this project with funds raised going back to our programs on the ground on Morotai Island!

This event will also mark the launch of PCFML's Global Ambassador Adventures, in which Positive Change for Marine Life will be leading a group of lucky Global Ambassadors to visit Morotai Island and work with A Liquid Future to take inspiring collaborative action with the community later this year! The evening will be filled with music by talented local musicians, we will raffle off some major prizes including a trip on one of the nicest surf charters out of the Mentawai Islands, Kaimana Royal! There will be art, photography, clothing, surfboards, and vouchers for some divine beauty pampering, as well as some exciting local activities such as surf lessons, dives, kayak trips and many many more!

Entry cost is $10, which includes a raffle ticket for the great prizes mentioned above and puts you in the running for three lucky door prizes. To increase your chances on winning raffle prizes and to help raise more funds for A Liquid Future and Positive Change for Marine Life, you can buy as many raffle tickets ($5 per ticket) as you want on top of your entry ticket! 70% of proceeds will go back to the community projects run by ALF in Morotai and the remaining 30% will help Positive Change for Marine Life lead their Global Ambassador Adventures and environmental programs on the ground there and in other locations such as Costa Rica and Honduras!

Please pass this invite on to anyone in the area or anyone who you think might be keen for a great night out, while helping raise funds for some of Indonesia's poorest island communities to help them take charge of their future and ensure that unsustainable fisheries, habitat destruction and pollution don't destroy these pristine places!

We can't wait to see you on the 26th May! :)

JOIN US HERE